The good news is:
– I actually/finally had a job interview this week.
– finally making some headway on the house.
– discharge papers for the bankruptcy should be coming soon.
– I don’t think I’m the right person for the job.
– we have news on the house. I guess a small step forward. Now waiting the bank. No one moves as fast as I would like.
– I guess when the discharge papers come, that puts us that much closer to getting kicked out. Without the security of knowing where we are going.
I’ve been feeling stressed out lately. I just didn’t realize how much, until last night when I had a minor melt-down over something stupid. Aren’t most meltdowns over stupid things though? Straw that broke the camel?
I think a big part of the stress is about the housing situation. (And the finances). The house needs some work and I would really like to get the necessities done before moving in. I’m stressing about having a very limited time frame to get things done before getting kicked out of the current house. I’d rather not have to work around furniture.
I just wanna run away and leave it all behind. Just hit the reset button and start all over again.
But, I’d settle for a vacation!